Spells and emergency sustain for ranged classes.

Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
Sputnik
Tester
Character: Sputnik
Clan: Hikers

April 12, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Hi, I'm Cremutcho, a Marksman tester of level 27 and i'm worried about something. (Sorry my english, it's not my native language)

Everytime I go to a adventure, I make sure of fill all my supplys: potions, money, food and ammo. During a hunt I back to the nearest town at least with 20% of my supplys, avoiding the most creatures I can in the way back.

BUT, when I go to a unknowing area, discover some new creatures and secrets, most of the time I lost myself to the way back, without supplys it can be harder and lethal. With some time I can just stop in a safe place and wait my Life and Mana regen, food is not the problem. But when my arrows/bolts run out, man, it's desperate!!

So, we have "Quickshot", that's a good alternative when whe don't have ammo. But in a situation of escape or lure, it's not good enough. What about a cast spell or some crafting to make arrows? Even the most basic arrow, just to survive and run away in a impossible situation.
Xurique
Tester

April 12, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Well this kinda is a problem when ur new.... after a while u learn ur way and maybe make a income so u can bring more ammo and stuff :)

BUT a conjure arrow/bolt spell is a nice idea!